Here are a few questions that we will ask about your event:
1) Is there a specific theme for your event? We have an incredibly creative and experienced team, and specialize in customizing our talents and presentations to fit into the specific theme that you have chosen.
2) Will there be a cocktail hour? If so, will the children and adults be in the same room, or different rooms during this time? Some events feature separate rooms. If this is the case, we provide great, audience-specific entertainment for each room.
3) Is there going to be a sit-down dinner? During the cocktail hour, our entertainers walk-around group to group. If there is a sit-down dinner, this allows our entertainers to provide a “mini show” for each table.
4) Is there going to be a dj/dance party? It is important to hear the entertainers as they amaze, and therefore the noise level of the dj has an effect on what an entertainer can do. Events that want magic as a prominent part of the evening’s entertainment often have a live pianist or a dj playing softer music during the cocktail hour/dinner, and then follow with louder dance music after dinner.
5) If you are not having a dj, will you need sound equipment? We can provide a professional system, including wireless microphones, amplifiers, and speakers.
Please Note: All shows are insured by a $1,000,000 policy through Hampson Mowrer Kreitz Insurance.